- Resale - condo-townhouse
3F 5215 Sepulveda Boulevard Culver City, CA, 90230 Get directions$535,000 $373/Sq. ft.
- Age54 Years
- Parking Attachd Garg, Garg - 2 Door car garage
- Area Culver City (C28)
- MLS# 13-692477
- Listed 7 Years 10 Months 6 Days Ago
Description: Tri-level 3 bedroom townhouse at popular "studio village townhouses". Unit has direct entrance from 2 car garage. Features include: central a.C, master bedroom with bath, private enclosed patio and a bonus room that makes a great home office. Lots of closet space. Complex has it all: pool. Wading pool, kids park, putting green, fitness center, rec-room. Culver city schools and services. Agents please read private remarks.
- Other: Amen: Gym/Ex Room, Appl: Dishwasher, Bldg Flr: 3, Community Pool, Cooking Appl: Range, Cool: Central A/C, County: Los Angeles, Covered Spaces Total: 2, Elem Schl: El Rincon, Floor: Carpet, Garbage Disposal, Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup, Greenbelt/Park, Gym/Ex Room, Heat: Central Furnace, Heated, High Schl: Culver High School, Individual Room, Jr Middl Schl: Culver Middle, Laundry Locations: Inside, Number of Units: 126, Parking Features: Direct Garage Access, Parking Spaces Total: 2, Patio: Enclosed, Playground, Pool: Association Pool, Refrigerator, Rooms: BonusRoom, Sauna, School District: Other, Security: Community, Total Floors: 0, Zoning: Ccr3
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Culver City Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|8||Culver City High School||9-12||0.5 mi|
|9||El Rincon Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|NA||Ecf Kayne Eras Center||K-12||0.3 mi|
|9||El Marino Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|NA||Culver Park High School||10-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Culver City Unified School District Academy||K-12||0.5 mi|
|10||Farragut Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.