- Resale - single family
5160 Emporia Culver City, CA, 90230 Get directions$625,000 $484/Sq. ft.
- Parking Attachd Garg, Garg car garage
- Area Culver City (C28)
- District Culver City Unified
- MLS# 10459757
- Listed 11 Years 8 Months 9 Days Ago
Description: Charming sunkist park home has 3 bedrooms with family room that opens to landscaped yard. Features includes a wood-burning brick fireplace, newer roof, copper plumbing, new garage door, remodeled bathroom and gorgeous wide planked hardwood floors. Owner has plans for second story addition approved by culver city. Don"t miss this opportunity to live on this wonderful street.Culver city schools and services.
- Heating: floor, Fireplace: wood-brick, Flooring: wood, carpet
- Other: Common Walls: Attached, Cooking Appl: Built-Ins, Cooking Appl: Range, Elem Schl: El Rincon, Firepl: Family Room, Firepl: Wood, Floor: Hardwood, Floor: Tile (N), Heat: Central Furnace, High Schl: Culver High, Jr Middl Schl: Culver Middle
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||El Rincon Elementary School||K-5||0.9 mi|
|NA||Culver Park High School||10-12||0.3 mi|
|9||El Marino Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|NA||Venture School||9-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Ecf Kayne Eras Center||K-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||St. Gerard Majella School||K-8||0.7 mi|
|NA||Culver City Adventist||K-8||0.9 mi|
|NA||Culver City Christian School||K-3||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.