- Resale - single family
5709 Stever Court Culver City, CA, 90230 Get directions$744,000 $399/Sq. ft.
- StyleCalifornia bungalow
- Age64 Years
- Parking Garg - 2 Door car garage
- Area Culver City (C28)
- MLS# 13-708725
- Listed 7 Years 8 Months 5 Days Ago
Description: Short sale subject to lenders approval. This home is located on private cull de sac on the culver crest in one of the best culver city neighborhoods. Enjoy the ca. Outdoors by spending quality time sitting and relaxing on your huge covered front porch. This home features 4 bedrooms, with 2 of them which include walk-in closets. The living room has a fireplace and an open bar area which opens to a large kitchen which has ample counter space. Don't miss this opportunity to own a 4 bedroom home on the crest! Agents please read private remarks.
- Other: Appl: Dishwasher, Bath Three Quarter: 1, Common Walls: Attached, Cooking Appl: Range, County: Los Angeles, Covered, Covered Spaces Total: 2, Deck(s), Elem Schl: El Rincon, Enclosed, Firepl: Living Room, Floor: Hardwood, Heat: Central Furnace, High Schl: Culver High, Jr Middl Schl: Culver Middle, Laundry Locations: In Garage, Number of Units: 1, Parking Spaces Total: 4, Patio: Covered Porch, Porch - Front, Total Floors: 0, Zoning: Ccr1ay
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||El Rincon Elementary School||K-5||0.1 mi|
|7||Culver City Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|8||Culver City High School||9-12||1 mi|
|NA||House Upon the Rock Academy||1-12||0.2 mi|
|NA||Venture School||10-12||0.3 mi|
|NA||Ecf Kayne Eras Center||K-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||Venture School||9-12||0.6 mi|
|9||El Marino Elementary School||K-5||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.