2C 5215 Sepulveda Boulevard Culver City, CA, 90230 Get directions$620,000 $494/Sq. ft.
- Age54 Years
- Parking Side by Side car garage
- Area Culver City (C28)
- MLS# 15-922393
- Listed 5 Years 11 Months 21 Days Ago
Description: Tri-level townhouse at popular "studio village townhouses". Unit has direct entrance from 2 car garage. Features include: new carpet, freshly painted, master bedroom with bath, spacious 2nd bedroom, oversize garage with lots of storage space, laundry hook-ups inside, lots of closet space. Complex has it all: main pool. Wading pool, playground, putting green, fitness room and rec-room with full kitchen. Culver city schools and services. Close to shops and restaurants.
- Other: Amen: Gym/Ex Room, Any View, Appl: Dishwasher, Community Pool, Cooking Appl: Built-Ins, County: Los Angeles, Elem Schl: El Rincon, Floor: Carpet, Furnish: Unfurnished, Garbage Disposal, Golf, Heat: Central Furnace, Heated, High Schl: Culver High, Inside, Jr Middl Schl: Culver Middle, Laundry Locations: In Garage, Pool: Association Pool, Range, Range Hood, Rooms: Other, Sauna, Sec Dep: $2350, Total Floors: 0, Units: 126, View: Park Or Green Belt View
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Culver City Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|8||Culver City High School||9-12||0.5 mi|
|9||El Rincon Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|NA||Ecf Kayne Eras Center||K-12||0.3 mi|
|9||El Marino Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|NA||Culver Park High School||10-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Culver City Unified School District Academy||K-12||0.5 mi|
|10||Farragut Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.